With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of Wisconsin, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
This classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Map is mounted onto a standard classroom pull-down spring roller with metal backboard. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on classroom map mounting hardware.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks and Forests, Wetlands / Swamp, State Parks.
- Urban Aggregation, Military Areas, Indian Reservations.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- City inset maps of Appleton, Oshkosh, Green Bay, Racine / Kenosha, Eau Claire, Madison, Milwaukee, Downtown Milwaukee.
Questions about the Wisconsin Reference Spring Roller Map?
World Maps Online is here to help you with all of your map needs. If you need help finding the right product, we're happy to answer questions you have. Give us a call during normal business hours at 877-884-2402 or click here to send us a message.