1886 New York City Panoramic Map w/ Blue Waterways
A gorgeous bird's-eye of New York City was originally published in 1886 by Currier & Ives. The panoramic map captures Manhattan looking west with detailed illustrations of buildings, the Brooklyn Bridge, and ships in the Hudson and East River.
Blue color tinting applied to the waterways provides a pleasant contrast to the black and white illustrations. A stunning antique map reproduction print that will surely enhance the decor in your home or office.
This historic map reproduction is printed on heavy-weight museum quality paper using high quality pigment based inks. Several sizes available. Ships as a rolled print, frame not included.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.