This political wall map of Africa features comprehensive content, making it ideal for teaching grades 6-12+. The classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker.
Choose from a variety of mounting options including: laminated print with grommets, printed on repositionable peel and stick fabric, mounted on wooden rails, or spring roller mounting. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or mounting hardware can be purchased separately.
The Academia Africa Political classroom map colorfully displays countries in contrasting colors making country boundaries easy to identify. Major cities, national capitals, rivers, lakes, main roads, mountain peaks and latitude/longitude lines are indicated on the map. Map is politically up-to-date with the latest international name changes including South Sudan.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Great for teaching socials studies or geography to grades 6-12+
- Bold easy to read text labels.
- Colorful map legend helps identify map features.