This colorful and detailed map of Alaska allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, national parks, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of Alaska's topography. Color indexed areas indicate national parks and wildlife refuges, military sites, and urban areas. A comprehensive index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town. This reference map of Alaska also includes a detailed inset map of Denali National Park Preserve as well as insets of populated cites.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of Alaska, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges & Peaks.
- Glaciers, Inlets, Bays and Sounds. Iditarod Trail.
- National Parks and Forests, Wildlife Refuge, State Parks.
- Urban Aggregation, Indian Reservations, Military Areas.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Primary & Secondary Highways, State Routes, Major Roads.
- Inset maps of Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Aleutian Islands, and Denali National Park.
Available in a variety of sizes, and in multiple finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
This popular state wall map is also offered on a spring roller for school or home use. Click to see our Alaska Reference Spring Roller Map.