These Advanced physical and political maps are ideal for teaching geography, history and social studies in the classroom. Put together your own custom world, USA, and continent map set. Created with legibility in mind, these brightly colored maps highlight the world, its continents and the United States with detailed cartography. Appropriate for grades 4-12 and satisfying state and national curriculum standards, the Advanced Classroom Wall Maps are a must have for every classroom. Combine up to 8 of any of these educational maps onto a single pull-down spring roller assembly.
Advanced Political Maps
The Advanced Political Classroom Wall Maps provide a wealth of valuable information including country and state boundaries as well as capitals, major waterways, and major cities. World map features the latest international name changes and flags for most nations are depicted.
Advanced Physical Maps
The Advanced Physical/Political Topographic Classroom Wall Maps feature innovative shaded relief terrain detail of the world, continents and the United States. Country and state boundaries outlined, and major cities and place names labeled. Topography is represented using colorful shading of elevation.
Maps measure 64" x 49"
- Spring Roller Mounting - Multi-Map - Combo - The laminated maps are mounted to a heavy-duty pull-down classroom spring roller w/ metal backboard rail for hanging from hooks or included wall mounting brackets
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
- World Politicalu-27892
- United States Politicalu-27906
- Europe Politicalu-27942
- Asia Politicalu-27930
- North America Politicalu-27954
- South America Politicalu-27966
- Africa Politicalu-27918
- Australia Politicalu-27978
- Antarctica Politicalu-27990
- World Physicalu-27886
- United States Physicalu-27898
- Europe Physicalu-27936
- Asia Physicalu-27924
- North America Physicalu-27948
- South America Physicalu-27960
- Africa Physicalu-27912
- Australia Physical<u-27972