The detailed Antique Oceans wall map is a classic looking map that features thousands of placename labels. The stylish design blends neutral shades of light tan and parchment ocean colors with countries illustrated in warm contrasting colors. A layer of eye-popping shaded relief brings mountain ranges and terrain to life. A wide range of geographic information identifies cultural and physical features including:
- Country & U.S. state boundaries outlined, all countries labeled including island nations.
- Major cites, national capitals, U.S. & Canadian capital cities.
- Rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, and deserts. Geologic basins.
- Major seas, bays, and straits. Major and minor islands.
- Latitude/longitude, international dateline, and time zones.
- Detailed shaded relief. Attractive, easy to read fonts.
An excellent world wall map to display in your home, office, or public lobby. The map is presented in a Miller Projection and all political data is up-to-date for 2020.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including plain paper, laminated, laminated with wood rails, and a new repositionable peel and stick. See below for options.