An aesthetically stunning physical map of the world featuring detailed political data that is up-to-date for 2018. The map blends colorful hypsometric tints with 3-D shaded relief. In addition to bands of elevation shading the map features ocean bathymetry. A wide range of geographic information identifies cultural and physical features including:
- Country & U.S. state boundaries outlined, all countries labeled including island nations.
- Major cites, national capitals, U.S. & Canadian capital cities.
- Rivers, lakes, mountain ranges & peaks, deserts. Geologic basins.
- Major seas, bays, and straits. Major and minor islands.
- Ocean floor details including: fracture zones, ridges, and trenches.
- Latitude/longitude, international dateline, and time zones.
- Topographic shading and ocean bathymetry.
- Detailed shaded relief. Elevation and sea depth color legend.
- Polar insets for the North and South poles.
This colorful world physical wall map will surely attract attention in your home, office, public lobby, or classroom. Map utilizes shaded relief based on NASA SRTM elevation data. A Robinson projection is used for this map.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.