An aesthetically stunning physical map of the world featuring detailed political data that is up-to-date for 2018. The map blends colorful hypsometric tints with 3-D shaded relief. In addition to bands of elevation shading the map features ocean bathymetry. A wide range of geographic information identifies cultural and physical features including:
- Country & U.S. state boundaries outlined, all countries labeled including island nations.
- Major cites, national capitals, U.S. & Canadian capital cities.
- Rivers, lakes, mountain ranges & peaks, deserts. Geologic basins.
- Major seas, bays, and straits. Major and minor islands.
- Ocean floor details including: fracture zones, ridges, and trenches.
- Latitude/longitude, international dateline, and time zones.
- Topographic shading and ocean bathymetry.
- Detailed shaded relief. Elevation and sea depth color legend.
- Polar insets for the North and South poles.
This colorful world physical wall map will surely attract attention in your home, office, public lobby, or classroom. Map utilizes shaded relief based on NASA SRTM elevation data. A Robinson projection is used for this map.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including plain paper, laminated, laminated with wood rails, and a new repositionable peel and stick. See below for options.