Detroit 1889 Birds-Eye View - B&W w/ Blue Water
This dramatic panoramic view print of Detroit, Michigan was drawn and published by Calvert Lith. Co. around 1889. In the 1880's, Detroit had a population of nearly 270,000 people. The map includes streets, buildings, railroad routes and waterfront activity. Portrayed is about three miles square of the central portion of the city.
The original print of this antique map has been enhanced to give it a clean, crisp overall tone, contrasted by the addition of blue color tinting to the rivers, skies and oceans. This historic map reproduction is printed on heavy-weight museum quality paper using high quality pigment based inks. Several sizes available.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.