Historic Map - Boston, MA - Battle of Bunker Hill - 1775
Plan of the action which happen'd 17th. June 1775, at Charles Town, N. America.
The Battle of Bunker Hill was fought outside of Boston, Massachusetts on June 17th, 1775. Though the British forces won the battle, it was at a great cost to them, with at least 100 officers killed or wounded. It it considered to be a Pyrrhic victory for the British, and marked a point in the Revolutionary War that showed the Colonials could stand up to fierce British assaults. This beautiful map is a wonderful addition for any war enthusiast.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.