Historic Map - Chicago, IL - 1868
Chicago in 1868 from Schiller Street north side to 12th Street south side. Drawn by A. Ruger.
The city of Chicago was incorporated in 1837, and the "Windy City" has grown to become the largest city in the mid-western United States, and the third largest in the country. This beautiful map provides a look back to the early beginnings of the city.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.