Historic Map - China - 1690
A description of the sea coasts ... in the East Indies by William Hacke.
This beautiful map of China was originally produced circa 1690, by William Hacke. This map was originally known as "The Buccaneer Atlas", and it was a valuable resource for pirating off the coasts of the East Indies, India, and eastern Africa.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.