Historic Map - North America - Northeast Coast - 1607
Champlain map of the northeast coast of North America, 1607. Covers the coast of North America from western Nova Scotia to Cape Cod.
Historical map of the northeast American coast, by Samuel de Champlain.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.