Historic Map - North America - Northwest Coast - 1798
A chart shewing part of the coast of N.W. America : with the tracks of His Majesty's sloop Discovery and armed tender Chatham / commanded by George Vancouver, Esqr. and prepared under his immediate inspection by Lieut. Joseph Baker, in which the continental shore has been traced and determined from lat. 4530' N. and long. 23612' E. to lat. 5215' N. and long. 23240' E. at the different periods shewn by the tracks ; Warner, sculp.
This gorgeous map of the Northwest American coast was originally produced in 1798.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.