Historic Map - Palestine - 1759
Terra Sancta sive Palæstina exhibens no folum Regna vetera Iuda et Israel in fuas XII Tribus diftincta, fed etiam eorundem diverfarum ætatum conditionem et facta in Sacris Paginis idicata.
This gorgeous map of Palestine was originally produced in 1759, by cartographer Tobias Conrad Lotter.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.