Historic Map - Palestine - 1752
An accurate map of the Holy Land Divided into the XII Tribes of Israel. accommodated to Sacred History, & describing the Travels of Jesus Christ.
This gorgeous map of Palestine was originally produced in 1752, by cartographer Emanuel Bowen.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.