Historic Map - San Pedro, CA - 1905
Bird's-eye view of San Pedro, Cal. / compliments of Geo. H. Peck & Co., real estate agents.
The city of San Pedro became part of the United States in 1848, and grew to be the largest port on the West Coast. This beautiful map provides a look back to the early beginnings of the city.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.