Historic Map - United States - Goff's Historical Map of the United States - 1907
Goff's historical map of the United States. Civil War, Spanish-Am. War, War in the Philippines, Invasion of China. 1907, by Eugenia Wheeler Goff and Henry Slade Goff. Authors of the Goff Historical Maps and Atlases for Schools and Families. Published by The McConnell School Supply Co. School Furniture and Supplies, Philadelphia, PA.
This historical map features a detailed U.S. map outlining the Civil War with insets covering the Spanish-American War, War in the Philippines, as well as the Invasion of China in 1900 by the Eight-Nation Alliance. Originally published in 1907, by Eugenia A. Wheeler Goff.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.