Historic Railroad Map of Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland and Delaware - 1883
Map showing the route of the Washington & Atlantic Railroad and its connections published in 1883 by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
This map shows the middle Atlantic states; focusing on Virginia, and including large portions of its bordering states. Relief is indicated by hachures. Coal and iron ore deposits of West Virginia and Maryland are noted including the Cumberland Coal Field.
The Washington & Atlantic Railway and its connections are featured; the main line represented in red. Steamer connections are signified, as well as the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.