Historic Railroad Map of the United States - 1890
Matthews, Northrup and Company's Official Railroad Map of the United States, Dominion of Canada and Mexico perfected to date from latest authentic sources.
In New York City the "Wall Street Journal" was celebrating its first year anniversary of its business news publication in 1890. The four-page publication cost two cents per copy. It listed railroad and crop conditions, and the leading stock prices of the Dow index.
This detailed map of the United States was published in 1890 by Buffalo, New York's Matthews-Northrup Co. It shows drainage cities, towns, canals, and the railroad network of 1890.
Inset map is of Mexico.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.