Historic Railroad Map of the United States - 1921
Map of Principal Transportation Lines of the United States.
The YMCA was able to collect over $155 million during World War I, to aid with the welfare of American soldiers.
In August of 1921 the United States finally signed off on World War I. On Armistice Day that year President Harding dedicated the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington Cemetery.
This map was published in 1921 by Rand, McNally & Co. for the United YMCA schools Extension Division. It shows cities, towns, waterways, railroad lines, and steamboat routes. Included is a travel distance table and a major railroad key.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.