Historical Map - the Americas 1
16th century reproduction from an early Ortelius plate (later plates removed the westward bulge in South America). High quality historical map giclee on your choice of canvas or archive quality paper. Superior to traditional lithographs, giclees provide a crisper image, using a wider range of colors that are longer-lasting with such high-resolution that they provide what appears to be 'continuous tone', rather than tiny dots. The result is a faithful reproduction that is virtually indistinguishable from the original. Giclee printing is available on 100% cotton artists canvas with UV protective coating or archival paper which is 100% cotton, acid-free with matte finish.
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.