Rand, McNally & Co.'s map of the United States showing, in six degrees the density of population, 1890.
This detailed map of the continental United States indicating international and state boundaries, cities & towns, roads and the railroad network. Originally produced in 1892 by Rand, McNally & Co.
Average Density of Population for the United States (not incl. Alaska), 1890; 20.77 inhabitants per sq. mile
Average Density of Population for the United States (not incl. Alaska), 1880; 16.58 inhabitants per sq. mile
An increase in 10 years of 4.19 inhabitants per sq. mile
Premium fine art paper that provides accurate color reproduction with high-contrast, high-resolution print output and maximum image permanence. A high-quality print ready for framing.
- Museum quality paper for high-quality fine art.
- Ultra smooth, neutral white matte finish.
- Heavy-weight 230 gsm, 9.5 mil thickness.
- Printed with pigment inks for longer print life and enhanced fade resistance.
- Pigment based Canon LUCIA inks provide smooth tones and rich colors in fine, precise detail.