This panoramic print of Peckville, Pennsylvania was drawn by Thaddeus Mortimer Fowler and published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer in 1892. The village of Peckville was established just northeast of Scranton along the Lackawanna River. Peckville, now governed under Blakely borough, was a bustling coal mining community in the late 1800's.
The map from 1892 includes labeled streets, buildings, bridges, collieries and railroad lines.
Features numbered references to the following locations:
1. Public Schools.
2. Baptist Church.
3. M. E. Church.
4. Ontario No. 1 Colliery.
5. Ontario Colliery Shaft.
6. Blue Ridge Colliery.
7. Plane E.
8. Grist Mill. J. T. Nyhart, Proprietor.
9. Peck Lumber Mfg. Co. & Planing Mill.
10. N. Y. O. & W. R. R. Station.