With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of Maine, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks, Wetlands.
- National Parks and Forests, Lands, State Parks.
- Urban Aggregation, Indian Reservations.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- City inset maps of Bangor, Augusta, Portland, and Lewiston. Inset map for Acadia National Park / Mount Desert Island.
Available in a variety of sizes, and in multiple finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
This popular state wall map is also offered on a spring roller for school or home use. Click to see our Maine Reference Spring Roller.