Michigan Reference Spring Roller Map
- Shipping Weight:
- 8.00 pounds
This colorful and detailed map of Michigan allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, national parks, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of Michigan's topography. Color indexed areas indicate national and state forests, Indian reservations, military sites, urban areas, and large incorporated cities. State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town. This reference map of Michigan also includes an inset map covering the greater Detroit metropolitan area as well as many other populated cities.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of Michigan, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
This classroom wall map is laminated and can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Map is mounted onto a standard classroom pull-down spring roller with metal backboard. Spring roller maps are ready to hang on classroom map mounting hardware.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountains, Wetlands / Marsh.
- National Parks, State Parks and Forests, Wildlife Refuge.
- Urban Aggregation, Indian Reservations, Military Areas.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- Inset maps of Detroit, Downtown Detroit, Northwestern Michigan, Saginaw, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Flint, Ann Arbor, Isle Royale National Park, Muskegon, and Lansing.
This popular educational state map is also offered as an economical wall map for home or classroom use. Click to see our Michigan Reference Wall Map.
Questions about Michigan Reference Spring Roller Map?