The Executive Canada Map from National Geographic is a stunning political map of Canada featuring National Geographic's signature cartographic style that has been a staple in many of their print publications for over 75 years. This Canada wall map is richly detailed with thousands of place name labels that have been meticulously placed on the map to enhance legibility and maximize the level of detail. National Geographic's Executive Canada map features an attractive antique-style cartography with Canadian provinces outlined in subtle earthy tones and beige antique ocean colors. An iconic Canada wall map that will look very stylish displayed on the wall of your home, office, school, or public lobby. The map is presented in a Azimuthal Equidistant Projection and also covers nearby areas of Greenland and the United States.
A wide range of geographic information identifies cultural and physical features including:
- Bold easy to read National Geographic fonts.
- Canadian provinces clearly defined in contrasting colors.
- Major cities, capital cities, airports, highways, major roads, railways, and ferry routes. Oil pipelines and oil fields.
- Rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, swamp land, valleys, and plateaus. National Park areas shaded in green.
- Latitude/longitude lines. Winter sea ice extent indicated.
- Stunning shaded relief terrain detail.