The Executive World Beige Ocean Political Map from National Geographic with the Pacific Centered. The Pacific centered or Pacific Rim map provides an uninterrupted view of the Pacific ocean centered at 150° E that focuses on Asia and Oceania. A stunning political map of the world that features National Geographic's signature cartographic style that has been a staple in many of their print publications for over 75 years. This world map is richly detailed with thousands of place name labels that have been meticulously placed on the map to enhance legibility and maximize level of detail. Be assured you are receiving one of the most accurate world maps available as all National Geographic maps are carefully researched using multiple authoritative sources and frequently updated. The National Geographic Executive World Map features gorgeous antique-style cartography with richly colored earth-tones. Detailed shaded relief is utilized to depict terrain as well as ocean floor bathymetry.
A wide range of geographic information identifies cultural and physical features including:
- Bold easy to read National Geographic fonts.
- Clearly defined international boundaries, major cities, national capital cities, and U.S. capital cities. International airports.
- Rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, and deserts.
- Major seas, bays, and straits. Major and minor islands. Ocean floor features.
- Warm & cold ocean currents and prevailing winds.
- Latitude/longitude, international dateline, and time zones.
- Countries in contrasting colors with shaded relief. Beige ocean with bathymetric detail.
- Insets include: North & South polar regions, population density, and vegetation & land use.
A multi award-winning world wall map to display in your home, office, school, or public lobby. The map is presented in a Winkel-Tripel Projection to minimize distortion of landmasses near the poles.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including plain paper, laminated, laminated with wood rails, and a new repositionable peel and stick. See below for options.