The Natural World map blends colorful land cover data with detailed shaded relief providing a gorgeous depiction of the worlds natural surface features including: forests, grassland, deserts, tundra, highlands and glaciated areas. Easily identify classifications of vegetation and land cover by referencing the maps colorful legend. Map also features detailed political data that is up-to-date for 2016 as well as detailed ocean floor bathymetry. A wide range of geographic information identifies cultural and physical features including:
- Country & U.S. state boundaries outlined, all countries labeled including island nations.
- Major cites, national capitals, U.S. & Canadian capital cities.
- Rivers, lakes, mountain ranges & peaks, and deserts. Geologic basins
- Major seas, bays, and straits. Major and minor islands.
- Ocean floor details including: fracture zones, ridges, and trenches.
- Latitude/longitude, international dateline.
- Natural earth colors w/ legend to identify land cover and vegetation.
- Detailed shaded relief w/ ocean bathymetry.
This colorful world wall map will surely attract attention in your home, office, public lobby, or classroom. Map utilizes shaded relief based on NASA SRTM elevation data as well as GEBCO ocean bathymetric data. A Miller projection is used for this map.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including plain paper, laminated, laminated with wood rails, and a new repositionable peel and stick. See below for options.