The Natural World map blends colorful land cover data with detailed shaded relief providing a gorgeous depiction of the worlds natural surface features including: forests, grassland, deserts, tundra, highlands and glaciated areas. In addition to detailed topography the map also features highly detailed ocean bathymetry. An impressive 3-D rendered visualization of the ocean floor allows you to discover undersea features such as fracture zones, ridges, and trenches.
- The map is up-to-date with all the latest geographic data & international name changes up to 2020.
- Attractive, easy-to-read font labels. Thousands of place name labels are meticulously and artistically placed on the map.
- Geographic information including: Country & U.S. state boundaries outlined, all countries labeled including island nations. Major cites, national capitals, U.S. & Canadian capital cities. Rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, and deserts. Geologic basins. Major seas, bays, and straits. Major and minor islands.
- Detailed 3-D rendered shaded relief terrain and ocean bathymetry look stunning.
- Natural Earth color allows you to easily identify classifications of vegetation and land cover. Colorful legend references major land cover classes.
- Map utilizes NASA SRTM topographic elevation data and GEBCO ocean floor data. A Miller Projection is used for this map.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.