This colorful and detailed wall map of Oregon allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, parks, forests, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of Oregon's topography. Color indexed areas indicate national parks and forests, Indian reservations, military sites, urban areas, and large incorporated cities. State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town. This reference map of Oregon also includes detailed map insets covering the greater Portland metropolitan area as well as the cities of Salem and Eugene.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of Oregon, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
The laminated state wall map can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Choose from a variety of finishing options including: non-laminated paper, laminated print with eyelets, mounted on wooden rails, or repositionable peel and stick fabric print.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks & Forests, State Parks.
- Urban Aggregation, Military Areas, Indian Reservations.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- Inset maps of Portland, Salem, Eugene, and Crater Lake National Park.