This colorful and detailed map of Pennsylvania allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, state parks, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of Pennsylvania's terrain. Color indexed areas indicate state parks and forests, military sites, urban areas, and large incorporated cities. State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town. This reference map of Pennsylvania also includes detailed map insets covering the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia metropolitan areas as well as many other major cities.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of Pennsylvania, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Forest, State Parks, State Forests,
- Urban Aggregation, Military Areas.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- City inset maps of: Pittsburgh, Downtown Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Downtown Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Allentown, Scranton / Wilkes Barre, State College, and Erie.
Available in a variety of sizes, and in multiple finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
This popular state map is also offered on a spring roller for school or home use. Click to see our Pennsylvania Reference Spring Roller Map.