Primary U.S. & World Political Combo from Kappa Maps
This combination set includes Primary U.S. and World political maps mounted onto a single spring roller assembly. These classroom maps are ideal for teaching students in grades 2-3.
- Multi-colored classroom wall maps help students identify political boundaries and national capitals. Countries and states are depicted in contrasting colors.
- Physical landforms are shown in shaded relief.
- Map details include country labels, major cities, national capitals, state capitals (USA map) and time zones. Latitude/longitude. Map legend.
- United States map features insets of Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico along with a physical inset map of the U.S. Flags for each of the 50 states are also shown. World map insets include detailed Europe and special polar projections for Arctic and Antarctic regions.
- These wall maps have a dry-erase markable, washable laminated surface, and are mounted on spring rollers with metal backboard rail.
- Ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or using the included wall mounting bracket.
These map is also available as part of the multi-mount combinations. Click here to see all combo maps from this series.
Dimensions: 64" x 54"
- Spring Roller Mounting - 2-Sheet - Combo - The laminated maps are mounted to a heavy-duty pull-down classroom spring roller w/ metal backboard rail for hanging from hooks or included wall bracket
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.