- Multi-colored classroom wall maps help students identify political boundaries and national capitals. Countries and Canadian provinces are depicted in contrasting colors.
- Physical landforms are shown used shaded relief to represent terrain.
- Map details include country labels, major cities, national capitals, provincial capitals (Canada map) and time zones. Latitude/longitude. Map legend.
- Canada map features a physical map as well as flags for each province and territory. World map insets include detailed Europe and special polar projections for Arctic and Antarctic regions.
- These wall maps have a dry-erase markable, washable laminated surface, and are mounted on spring rollers with metal backboard rail.
- Ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or using the included wall mounting bracket.
These map is also available as part of the multi-mount combinations. Click here to see all combo maps from this series.
Dimensions: 64" x 54"
- Spring Roller Mounting - 2-Sheet - Combo - The laminated maps are mounted to a heavy-duty pull-down classroom spring roller w/ metal backboard rail for hanging from hooks or wall brackets
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
Questions about the Primary Canada & World Political Combo from Kappa Maps?
World Maps Online is here to help you with all of your map needs. If you need help finding the right product, we're happy to answer questions you have. Give us a call during normal business hours at 877-884-2402 or click here to send us a message.