This colorful and detailed wall map of South Carolina allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, parks, forests, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of South Carolina's topography. Color indexed areas indicate national forests and parks, wildlife refuge, military sites, urban areas, and large incorporated cities. State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town. This reference map of South Carolina also includes detailed inset maps of major metropolitan areas.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of South Carolina, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
The laminated state wall map can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Choose from a variety of finishing options including: non-laminated paper, laminated print with eyelets, mounted on wooden rails, or repositionable peel and stick fabric print.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges & Peaks, Wetlands / Swamp.
- National Forests & Parks, National Wildlife Refuge.
- Urban Aggregation, Military Areas.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- Inset maps of Charleston, Columbia, Greenville / Spartanburg, Myrtle Beach.