The Academia United States Primary Learning map is ideal for teaching geography to 2nd and 3rd grade students. This is an excellent classroom map to aid younger students in gaining a better understanding of United States political geography. States are clearly displayed in bright contrasting colors with boundaries outlined. Names of states, capital cities, and major cities are clearly labeled. Also features rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, and latitude/longitude lines. The map also features shaded relief to display physical terrain.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Simplified U.S. map that is great for teaching socials studies or geography to grades 2-3.
- Bold easy to read text labels.
- Detailed legend explains the maps symbols and labeling conventions.
- A pictorial legend illustrates land and water forms.
- Insets include: Hawaii, Alaska, and USA location on a globe.
This popular educational map is also offered as an economical wall map for home or classroom use. Click to see the U.S. Primary Learning Political Classroom Style Map.