This colorful and detailed map of West Virginia allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, national parks, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of West Virginia's topography. Color indexed areas indicate national parks and forests, urban areas, and large incorporated cities. State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of West Virginia, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
The laminated state wall map can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Choose from a variety of finishing options including: non-laminated paper, laminated print with eyelets, mounted on wooden rails, or repositionable peel and stick fabric print.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks and Forests, State Parks, Urban Aggregation.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- Inset maps include: Northern Panhandle, Wheeling, Morgantown, Huntington, and Charleston.