This colorful and detailed map of Wyoming allows you to easily identify major thoroughfares, highways, freeways, major streets, national parks, landmarks, rivers, and major bodies of water. Shaded relief provides a 3-D visual representation of topography across Wyoming's terrain. Color indexed areas indicate national parks and forests, Indian reservations, urban areas, and large incorporated cities. State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate even the smallest town.
With an extensive amount of geographic information on the state of Wyoming, this is an ideal map for state classroom studies. Also an excellent reference map for commercial business needs or personal home use.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks and Forests, State Parks.
- Urban Aggregation, Indian Reservations, Military Sites.
- Airports, Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation.
- Freeways, Primary & Secondary Highways, Major Roads.
- City inset maps of Cheyenne and Casper as well as Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park.
Available in a variety of sizes, and in multiple finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.
This popular state map is also offered on a spring roller for school or home use. Click to see our Wyoming Reference Pull-Down Map.