A stylish world political map with a classic pastel color palette reminiscent of mid-century world maps. Ocean and continent colors have been digitally enhanced to bring a distressed look to the map. The combination of classic color tones and aged look bring a welcoming vintage appearance to the map.
- The map is up-to-date with all the latest geographic data & international name changes up to 2020. A classic Mercator projection is used for this map.
- Highly legible, easy-to-read text labels.
- Individual countries are illustrated in contrasting colors making them easily identifiable with political boundaries outlined.
- A multitude of place name labels are featured on the map including: country names, major cities, national capitals, islands, rivers, lakes, mountain peaks/ranges, and latitude/longitude lines. U.S. states and Canadian provinces are labeled with boundaries outlined.
- The map borrows from color schemes and fonts typically found in historic or vintage maps of the 1940's and 1950's, lending to the maps overall classic mid-century look and feel. This is an ideal map to hang in a home library, study, executive office, or lobby.
Available in four sizes, and in four finishing options including:
- Premium Paper Print - Heavyweight paper fine art print, map poster
- Laminated Print - High quality 3 mil lamination, full encapsulation, dry-erase compatible, metal eyelets provide reinforced points for hanging with pushpins
- Laminated on Wood Hanging Rails - Solid wood rails mounted to the top and bottom of laminated print w/ durable hanging cord
- Peel & Stick Wall Decal - Repositionable, removable self-adhesive fabric wall decal - resists wrinkles, bubbling, & tears
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.