Essential Canada & World Political Combo from Kappa Maps
This combination set includes Essential Canada and World political maps mounted onto a single spring roller assembly. These classroom maps are ideal for teaching Canadian and world geography to students in grades 4-6.
- Multi-colored classroom wall maps help students identify political boundaries and national capitals. Countries and Canadian provinces are depicted in contrasting colors.
- Physical landforms are shown using shaded relief to represent terrain. World map features deserts and wetlands.
- Map details include country labels, major cities, national capitals, provincial capitals (Canada map) and time zones. Latitude/longitude & other geographic lines.
- An enhanced map legend with pictorial landform illustrations.
- Canada map features a physical map as well as flags for each of the provinces and territories. World map insets include polar projections for Arctic and Antarctic regions.
- These wall maps have a dry-erase markable, washable laminated surface, and are mounted on spring rollers with metal backboard rail.
- Ready to hang on existing classroom map mounting hardware, or using the included wall mounting bracket.
These map is also available as part of the multi-mount combinations. Click here to see all combo maps from this series.
Dimensions: 64" x 54"
- Spring Roller Mounting - 2-Sheet - Combo - The laminated maps are mounted to a heavy-duty pull-down classroom spring roller w/ metal backboard rail for hanging from hooks or wall brackets
Ships rolled in a durable cardboard tube.