This birds-eye view of Seattle Washington provides a historic look at the way the city appeared in 1891. The gorgeous panoramic map looks east at Elliot Bay and downtown Seattle with a view stretching as far as Lake Washington and greater King County. Colorful illustrations of buildings, lakes, streets, railways and boat traffic in the Puget Sound are shown in clear detail on this map drawn by Augustus Koch and published by the Hughes Litho Co. in 1891. The map was drawn just 18 months after the Great Seattle Fire that destroyed the entire central business district on June 6th 1889.
A beautifully drawn map of Seattle that will look fantastic hanging in your home or office. This antique reproduction map has been cleaned, restored, and digitally enhanced for the best print quality.
This map mural is available in multiple sizes in the following wallcovering materials:
Peel & Stick Fabric
- Easily peel off backing and stick to wall
- Self-adhesive fabric wall covering
- Resistant to wrinkles, bubbling, & tears.
- Repositionable, reusable adhesive
- Leaves no damage or residue on the wall
- Long lasting adhesive, once applied it will stay in place for many years
- Pre-pasted for easier application
- Indoor display permanence up to 20 years
- Water, mold, mildew and flame resistant
- Vivid colors printed with latex inks
- 94% Opacity, Ultra-smooth matte finish
- Greenguard indoor air quality certified
Choose a Custom Size to Fit Your Wall
Add Your Company Logo
We can accommodate numerous other design requests including marking locations, highlighting areas, adding GIS data, changing colors, or add a personalized title. View more info here
Murals ship within 3-4 business days. We ship our murals rolled up using high quality heavy duty cardboard tubes, a protective paper is wrapped around each mural.
We ship to all 50 U.S. states and Canada. Shipping is also available to Europe, Australia and many countries worldwide, please contact us for a shipping quote.
All of our map mural products are printed to order and cannot be returned once opened.
Our map wall murals are installed just like regular wallpaper, in multiple panels.
The PVC-Free Wallpaper murals feature ready to hang pre-pasted panels that are water activated. These are ideal for commercial and residential installations.
The Peel & Stick Fabric is a great option for rental properties or temporary installations where it may be necessary in the future to remove the mural without damaging walls or paint.
Mural Installation Guides: