This antique colored topographic wall map of Texas features eye-catching shaded relief of the states terrain allowing you to easily compare land elevations throughout the state. A wide array of information is presented in a clear and concise manner using attractive easy-to-read fonts with various features on the map clearly differentiated.
State counties are labeled and boundaries are outlined. Comprehensive city and county index makes it easy to locate major cities on the map. Use it as a general reference at home, for business, or teaching Texas state geography in the classroom.
- Laminated with a markable washable surface.
- Multiple economical mounting options to fit your budget.
- Cities, Towns, County Names and Boundaries.
- Lakes, Rivers, Mountain Ranges and Peaks.
- National Parks are clearly identifiable with boundaries colorfully shaded and boldly outlined.
- Points of Interest, Landmarks, and Recreation. State Parks.
- Interstate Freeways, U.S. Routes, and State Routes.
- Mexico and surrounding states are depicted.
- Map legend and driving distances between cities.
- Updated for 2019
The laminated state wall map can be marked on with a dry or wet erase marker. Choose from a variety of finishing options including: non-laminated paper, laminated print with eyelets, mounted on wooden rails, or repositionable peel and stick fabric print.
Questions about the Texas Antique Style Map from Compart?
World Maps Online is here to help you with all of your map needs. If you need help finding the right product, we're happy to answer questions you have. Give us a call during normal business hours at 877-884-2402 or click here to send us a message.