The National Geographic World Physical map mural clearly depicts land and ocean features of the Earth. Landforms feature natural earth shading based on vegetation and landcover with terrain illustrated using gorgeous hand-drawn shaded relief. Ocean floor features are identified using detailed ocean bathymetry relief shading. This physical map of the world is available in a large mural format up to 14' x 9' 3" or larger upon request. A richly detailed physical world map with thousands of place name labels identifying land forms and undersea features.
Map physical features include :
- Bold easy to read National Geographic fonts.
- Continents and major cities labeled.
- Rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, mountain peaks, and deserts.
- Major seas, bays, and straits. Major and minor islands. Geologic basins.
- Ocean fracture zones, ridges, trenches, and basins.
- Latitude/longitude lines.
- Insets include: North & South polar regions, world tectonics with tectonic plate boundaries, and world climate zones.
A decorative world physical map mural to display in your home, office, classroom, or public lobby. The map is presented in a Winkel-Tripel Projection to minimize distortion of landmasses near the poles.
This map mural is available in multiple sizes in the following wallcovering materials:
Peel & Stick Fabric
- Easily peel off backing and stick to wall
- Self-adhesive fabric wall covering
- Resistant to wrinkles, bubbling, & tears.
- Repositionable, reusable adhesive
- Leaves no damage or residue on the wall
- Long lasting adhesive, once applied it will stay in place for many years
- Pre-pasted for easier application
- Indoor display permanence up to 20 years
- Water, mold, mildew and flame resistant
- Vivid colors printed with latex inks
- 94% Opacity, Ultra-smooth matte finish
- Greenguard indoor air quality certified
Choose a Custom Size to Fit Your Wall
Add Your Company Logo
We can accommodate numerous other design requests including marking locations, highlighting areas, adding GIS data, changing colors, or add a personalized title. View more info here
Murals ship within 3-4 business days. We ship our murals rolled up using high quality heavy duty cardboard tubes, a protective paper is wrapped around each mural.
We ship to all 50 U.S. states and Canada. Shipping is also available to Europe, Australia and many countries worldwide, please contact us for a shipping quote.
All of our map mural products are printed to order and cannot be returned once opened.
Our map wall murals are installed just like regular wallpaper, in multiple panels.
The PVC-Free Wallpaper murals feature ready to hang pre-pasted panels that are water activated. These are ideal for commercial and residential installations.
The Peel & Stick Fabric is a great option for rental properties or temporary installations where it may be necessary in the future to remove the mural without damaging walls or paint.
Mural Installation Guides: